Strawberry thieves  : acrylic painting 

step-by-step


July 17, 2017


1
Available for sale
fits in 11x14 matting
Email me at sofiya.moore@gmail.com

This is how the process looked:

collage

 It was an intuitive and free flowing painting session 
when I did not set my mind onto an end result.

I started with messy first few layers to get rid of white background. 
I gessoed mix media paper and then painted first acrylic underlayer 
to add texture and set the color scheme.
I wanted the warm peach tone to shine through.



                   Materials I use :
                   paper
                   gesso
                   acrylic paints (assorted brands)
                   colored pencils


I outlined flowers and birds with colored pencils.
Loosely adding color and sometimes just smudging paint with fingers.

4

Working on smaller details.
Layering the background.

12


13


14


15

SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment