Sketchbook overview  :  live drawing


July 25, 2017



Once a week live painting sessions 
are becoming my favorite art thing to do these days.

live painting sketchbook

This is a second year of me practicing to draw/paint live and finally 
it is slowly becoming more of a free flowing and spontaneous process.
 I noticed that I need to see a model for only 20 min for a reference 
and after that the sketch/mini painting is taking its own life.
I try to not worry about correctness of anatomical structure.
My main interest lays in that moment when the image start showing its own mood 
and start telling me what to do next. 
Most of the times its telling me to add contrast and texture.


Live painting sketchbook

This sketchbook is almost done and becoming one of my most valued possessions.
When I go through it I feel that I grew and most important I am not scared.

Live sketching/painting night

I lay few layers of messy paint strokes on a white sheet in advance. 
Very often I paint the sheets in this sketchbook with paint leftovers 
left from other projects.  

2-28-17 live dwg


LIVEDWG 2-21-17

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment