June review : painting flowers 


June 26, 2017



Hello! I am re-appearing here with some floral paintings I made while I was visiting my family in Ukraine.
If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw my stories and all the updates I posted in May and most of June when I was connected to Internet (which was a little problematic). 
I did have kind of a social media break and just enjoyed real world without distraction.
 I brought some paints with me on the trip and devoted a couple hours a day 
when possible to paint something.
Since there was a season for peonies, that's what was my major inspiration. 

June floral painting

June floral painting

a whiff of lilac

There were some really beautiful places that we hiked through 
and I had a moment to sit down and sketch the view. 
That was really precious and magical. 
outside

outside

June 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment