Weekly journal : January

This year I have decided to revisit the land of journaling and collaging in a notebook,
you know, the hidden world of lists and scribbles decorated with bits and pieces and what not,  
the kind that introverted people like me love a lot.
A messy combination of scrapbooking, notes to self, magazine clippings and grocery lists.
It is highly addictive and creates the whole another meaning to paper junk found around the house. 

weekend artbooking

I developed attachment to my planner and write down literally everything.
Let's see how long it will last but for now here are my 4 January spreads.

1-29-16 planner

weekly #notebook #planner #scrapbook #diary

Artbook scrapjournal notebook journal

journal diary notebook

5 comments:

  1. Совершенно невероятный ежедневник!!! Соня, он изумительный!! И что, ты действительно каждый день в него пишешь?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо! Я только еще тренируюсь, но уже очень сильно нравится. Я стараюсь раз в неделю делать коллажи, а просто записи каждый день делаю списками и коротко что за день произошло / успела. Вообще я так всегда делала, но теперь стала добавлять рисунки-наклейки для творческого полета.

      Delete
    2. Класс. У меня так мама ведёт дневники всю жизнь. Ещё стихи в них сочиняет. И всякие фразу вдохновляющие на будущее себе пишет. Открыл страницу, а там уже что-нибудь типа "умри, но варенье на хлеб намажь". И сразу идёшь, и варенье мажешь. И весело самой с собой.
      А я только мечтаю, что подобная упорядоченность меня тоже постигнет когда-нибудь. :)

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting to dive in to this as well to help keep me more disciplined and on task...but having a multi generational housed hold and loaded with kids mot sure it will! But I sure do want to try. I adore your knitted cable swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, I highly recommend to dive in! I can imagine that it could be a lot of fun to do with kids, create an art book/scrapbook together.

      Delete