Happy colors : Strawberry Sorbet

I am so excited to announce that my quilt is going to appear in the new 
It is oh so lovely (if I can brag a little about this little cuteness) and pretty easy to make,
so I've decided to set it free in the world of happy quilters for them to make their own 
Strawberry Sorbets!
Look for it on the newsstands in early February 
and stay tuned for a strawberry style giveaway!
If you want to get a digital copy of the magazine click here 

My Strawberry Sorbet quilt is published in McCall's April/March issue http://www.mccallsquilting.com/mccallsquilting/issues/March_April_2016


Cover-500px


My Strawberry Sorbet quilt is published in McCall's April/March issue http://www.mccallsquilting.com/mccallsquilting/issues/March_April_2016

starting a new quilt

sample block

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sofia! You do amazing work & I am so excited to see your Strawberry Quilt published!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heidi! I hope that McCall's readers will like this pattern!

      Delete
  2. Discovered your blog FROM the pattern in my new McCall's. I would love to know about the fabrics you used. It appears to be made from both batiks and regular cottons. Is that correct? Did you mix and use both. I particularly love the batik that appears to have birds on it. Want to go buy some today and get started. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martha, thank you for stopping by! I did not use batiks in this quilt, the fabric with birds (I used it for the border) is Up Parasol by Heather Bailey, gorgeous bird print. I hope they still sell it!:))

      Delete
    2. Thank you So Much! I just love your quilt! Congratulations on having it in McCall's!

      Delete
  3. Соня, как это здорово!!! Квилт супер!! Я, как давний твой фанат, очень за тебя рада!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Нина! Я тоже очень доволна! Если у тебя есть инстаграм, то ты еще успеешь поучаствовать в розыгрыше розовых оттрезов и журнала, сегодня последний день :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!!!I'm so excited! I can't wait to buy it and of course make it. I have the perfect person in mind to gift it to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are delicious!! You deserve this recognition, love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete