So good : to be home

Coming back is always the best part of any travel for me, I make this conclusion every time. 
So good to be home! 
I am going through my photos and notes, some sketches I have done and 
all the things I am putting in the "Memories" department in my head. 
My other mental department "Plans and Ideas" is full and demanding immediate action!
Back to everyday reality now which you can follow on my Instagram and see for yourself.)

filed notes

field notes

Untitled

wild flowers

Untitled

Untitled

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful - pleased to find you on Instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to meet new friends here, Karen!

      Delete
  2. Соня, как же я люблю твой блог! Красиво невероятно всё. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Нина! Я рада, что ты читаешь мой блог, а то такое впечатление, что вся жизнь на Инстаграм перебежала!

      Delete
    2. Привет. Да, читаю. :) Правда, как видишь, не очень регулярно, но это я вообще нерегулярно всё читаю. :)

      Delete