Moving On

Finished today

I started this blog about a year ago to share my art, quilting projects and inspirations. 
Today I went through and inventoried my posts and photographs, mercilessly deleted some and thought about changing the course of blogging a little.
I am going to do less quilting because it takes up so much time that I need for art projects.
I still have a couple unfinished sewing projects left for this year, I am going to work on them and share the progress but it will not be my priority.
So, I will still be sharing my art progress, Illustration Friday submissions, sketch books pages, art books, etc.
But mostly art, and less quilting.

Thank you to all my followers for your nice comments!

Hand~moth~lizard

6 comments:

  1. One of the wonderful things about a blog is that you can have it follow your desires and interests......a wonderful record of life in the making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thinking of blogging as a record is the most appealing to me.

      Delete
  2. Our blogs really do transition through time don't they? Mine has certainly evolved into something different than it was initially. Happy one-year blogging anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and it is a pleasure to be your reader, too!

      Delete
  3. I think this is a natural progression of something that is constantly evolving ...things rarely turn out how we plan them to!
    It's just a pleasure that you share your creativity !
    Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is completely natural to evolve and change the our interests and our blogs are a reflection of that. Your are so talented and your art is fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art projects.

    ReplyDelete