Preparing for the trip..

My little Hawaii vacation is coming in 2 weeks, yey!
In preparations for the trip I am putting together my drawing set and thinking how to minimize the quantity and improve the quality..never an easy task. 
As well as sketching in open, which I still feel a little awkward about. 
Have to work on this, too and bring back some pages that I won't be ashamed to blog!

5-6-13

So far I got a new moleskin to fit in my bag and started filling it with practice sketches to see how the format works for me. I have been using different brands and sizes for the past few years and still can't say I found the very special and only one. They all good.
My only requirement now is that the sketchbook should fit in my bag as well as my pencils, camera, phone, etc. Sigh..

This moleskin works well for the purpose.
So excited!

5-4-13


Pencil roll

8 comments:

  1. How exciting Sofia!!! I still feel a little awkward sketching in public, but when people look and comment I feel great and proud of myself. You should never feel ashamed of your pages. First because you made them and second because they are great no matter what! I think your sketching and drawing are really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria, for the word of confidence!

      Delete
  2. I see you are taking a sea shell with you haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I am measuring up the room for whatever makes it in this bag! My plan is to stuff it on the spot.

      Delete
  3. anyone that gets to see you draw in public would be lucky, since your work is so great! i love the shoes and the bag! aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Привет) У тебя здесь даже лучше, чем в ЖЖ))) Не знаю как тебя добавить в друзья здесь. Понажимала все клавиши, какие нашла, не удивляйся, если что то придет не то)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Танюша, надо нажать голубую кнопку "Join this site", я тебя так добавила в свой блогролл.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete