Tree House Quilt

I am so happy these days because I completed the Tree House Quilt.
I made it for my dear friend S.
It has everything I like - batiks in natural shades of brown, green and red, a lot of flowers, some patchwork and the house block in the middle, representing her house that is always full of friends, good food, laughter and flowers.
S. already found a perfect spot for it - in her library, next to the book shelves, cozy love seat and the window to her lovely garden- everything goes together perfectly. I am having fun now taking pictures and adoring the final view.

2-10-13

2-10-13

2-9-13

2-9-13

5 comments:

  1. This is an amazing quilt Sofia. I really like the bold colors on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Paisley! I know it took a lot of time and effort and it looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for such a GIFT. It is the most beautiful thing I have. It is very generous of you and my whole family love it. Thank you many, many times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so amazing! i love the colors, fabrics and design! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete