Having a good time..

12-19-12
Gift wrapping - check!
Grocery shopping for the Chrsitmas dinner - check!
Clean the studio - check!
This week I took a break from my Etsy shop and started on fun stuff, which is always making art.
 I also wanted to re-use the big sheets of Arches paper
that are left from my daughter's architectural assignments.
There are technical drawings on one side.
So I just cut them in small pieces and used the other side for painting.
Recycling!

12-19-12

Hope you are having a good week so far and are taking it easy!

_DSC0347

8 comments:

  1. Bonjour Sofia.
    Vos cartes sont vraiment magnifiques.
    Je vous souhaite un joyeux Noël :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad SOMEONE'S got their gift-wrapping done! I haven't even started :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good that you got to checke a few things off your list. I still have many things unchecked. Love your paintings and the kitty adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Martha! This year I stopped being so anxious about getting perfectly ready for the perfect Christmas. Feels good.

      Delete
  4. You can see you made a lot of people jealous by being so organized. I'm not an exceptions. Good job, now you can relax and enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful art. I aslo have a list and most of the things are unchecked... but as you said, I try to take it easy. Have a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete